Returns & Refunds
Inspection and Return of Goods
Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Elusion Hydro within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Elusion Hydro.
In the event that Elusion Hydro otherwise accepts the return of goods for credit, such credit will endure for a maximum of twelve (12) months from the date of first sale to the customer of the returned goods and any such return will be liable to a re-stocking fee being not less than 25% of the invoice value of the goods.
In the event that Elusion Hydro accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Elusion Hydro such costs.
Nothing in these terms shall oblige Elusion Hydro to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Elusion Hydro to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of the limitation of liability stated below.
The limitation of liability of Elusion Hydro
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect or shall be deemed to affect any right, entitlement or other remedy conferred upon the customer by the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or other State or Territory Legislation as amended and nothing in these terms shall be interpreted as excluding, restricting or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any of the Trade Practices Act or any State or Territory legislation applicable to the sale of goods or the supply of services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified provided that Elusion Hydro liability under any aforesaid provisions is limited, at its option to:
- replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or requiring equivalent goods; or
- refund of the purchase price;
- and Elusion Hydro will not be liable in any case for any consequential or other direct or indirect loss or damage arising by breach of these terms.
Returns Processing Time
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You will receive your exchange, credit or refund after we receive and process your return in accordance with our policies. This process may take up to 7 business days.
Cancelling an order
If you would like to cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com or call us directly on 0800 10 10 44. In the event your order has already been logged in our system for dispatch, you may be charged the delivery cost incurred by Elusion Hydro.
Faulty, Broken and Damaged Product Returns
If you receive an order which you see or believe there is likelihood of fault, breakage or damage; please contact Elusion Hydro as soon as possible with your order number and if possible photos of the damage. In this event:
- If the product is faulty, broken or damaged after usage and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, please contact Elusion Hydro and we will assist with claiming your manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the product is faulty, broken or damaged after usage and outside the manufacturer’s warranty period, please feel free to contact Elusion Hydro however it is unlikely we’ll be able to help you with claiming your manufacturer’s warranty.